The Center’s main tasks are to promote bilateral cultural, humanitarian and scientific cooperation with the Republic of Cyprus, as well as to popularize Russian culture and the Russian language in the country.
The Russian Center for Science and Culture in Nicosia actively participates in implementation of the national policy aimed at supporting Russian compatriots living abroad and strengthening coherence of the Russian-speaking diaspora of Cyprus. The Center supports close contacts and fruitful cooperation with public authorities and non-governmental organizations, academic, cultural and art institutions of Cyprus.
The representative office in Cyprus has:
• Cinema and concert hall for 260 seats equipped with modern audiovisual equipment (projection device, acoustic system);
• Exhibition hall of 280 sq. m.;
• Conference-hall with a multimedia projection device;
• 4 classrooms;
• Reading room and library;
• Video library with Russian and foreign films, children’s movies and cartoons;
• Fitness center.
The Center hosts education courses and workshops:
• Russian, Greek and English languages courses;
• Russian ballet school;
• Fitness section.
Our location: 16 Alasias Str., P.O.Box 24561, 1075 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: + (357) 22761607
Fax: + (357) 22765527